- Duration 60 Minutes
- A lesson lasts 60 minutes. This gives you the opportunity to give a full and good lesson.
- Break between Lessons
- Depending on your needs, there is a 5-minute break between two lessons.
- Additional Material
- The lessons are not only carried out with the course books. Individually selected additional material gives the lessons more momentum and is provided free of charge.
- Der Unterrichtsraum ist mit aktueller Präsentationstechnik ausgestattet.
- Number of lessons per language level (guideline)
- A1 -> Private Lessons 35-45 Lessons / Group Course 120 Lessons
- A2 -> Private Lessons 50-60 Lessons / Group Course 120 Lessons
- B1 -> Private Lessons 50-60 Lessons / Group Course 120 Lessons
- B2 -> Private Lessons 50-60 Lessons / Group Course 120 Lessons
Course Books German
- Schritte plus Neu 1 – Schweiz, Hueber Verlag, ISBN 978-3-19-151080-0
- Schritte plus Neu 2 – Schweiz, Hueber Verlag, ISBN 978-3-19-251080-9
- Schritte plus Neu 3 – Schweiz, Hueber Verlag, ISBN 978-3-19-351080-8
- Schritte plus Neu 4 – Schweiz, Hueber Verlag, ISBN 978-3-19-451080-7
- Schritte plus Neu 5 – Schweiz, Hueber Verlag, ISBN 978-3-19-551080-6
- German for Immigrants
- Mit Erfolg zum Deutsch-Test für Zuwanderer, Klett Sprachen GmbH, ISBN 978-3-12-675786-7
- Schritte plus Schweiz, Hueber Verlag
- Lesetexte, Hueber Verlag
- Studio d, Cornelsen Verlag
- Sprich mit!, hep Verlag
- Klett Sprachen GmbH
- Game Collections
- Individual Working Papers
A - Basic user
- A - Breakthrough or Beginner
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know and things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- A2 - Waystage or Elementary
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
B - Independent user
- B1 - Threshold or Intermediate
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- B2 - Vantage or Upper
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
C - Proficient user
- C1 - Effective operational proficiency or Advanced
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
- C2 - Mastery or Proficiency
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.